Code of Conduct
Welcome to Riot Crew Racing's Forum’s online community (“Community”)! The Forum’s online communities are presented for the purpose of connecting the site members, sharing information and creating a peer-to-peer forum for the discussion of issues relating to relevant topics, and other not-for-profit organization.
By joining and contributing in forums, you agree that you have read and will follow the rules, terms and conditions set forth below in this Agreement. You also agree to reserve discussions and shared files and content to that best suited to the medium. This is a great medium with which to solicit the advice of your peers, benefit from their experience, and participate in an ongoing conversation. Questions should be directed to our Site Support (AKA "Forum Admins") either by means of forum access or via the "Contact" link on this site
This Access Agreement governs your participation in and use of the website. The rules, terms and conditions set forth below in this Access Agreement (collectively referred to as the “Rules”) apply to all members of the site and Community utilizing the forums (participants, you, or users) and constitute a binding, legal agreement between you, RiotCrewRacing.com , its "Forum" area, and its agents. Please take a moment to acquaint yourself with these important Rules. If you have questions, contact the site administration. In order to preserve a climate that encourages both civil and fruitful dialogue, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate participation of the website for anyone who violates these Rules.
Community participants must adhere to the following rules:
1. The website has made the Forum and Community available to participants for the purpose of providing a forum for the discussion of topics relevant in nature. The Forum is available to participants for educational and informational purposes only. RiotCrewRacing.com is not undertaking to render advice. Website participants must rely solely on their own judgment with respect to all issues discussed. RiotCrewRacing.com does not approve or endorse any specific practices that may be mentioned on the website. RiotCrewRacing.com makes no representations or warranties regarding the experience, qualifications or information provided by Community participants or otherwise provided using the Community.
2. Information posted on the website will not be treated as confidential and, therefore, should not disclose any confidential, proprietary, or sensitive business or other information. In fact, since any information posted on the website may be downloaded, reproduced, and disseminated without the knowledge of user(s), users must use extreme care when posting or sending such information.
3. Users acknowledge and agree that they (i) will not have any copyright or other property rights in or to information that they (or others) post on the Community; (ii) specifically waive any such property rights; and (iii) hereby grant all users a license to use (including the right to publish) all information posted by them on the website.
4. Users are prohibited from using the website to communicate about prices or terms of service, to exchange practice management or any other proprietary information, or otherwise communicate in a manner that may violate federal or state antitrust laws.
5. Discussion topics are not to be relied on as specific advice, and such responses are not intended to constitute practice guidelines or advice.
6. Users should exercise both common sense and courtesy in the messages they transmit on the website and may not use the website to transmit defamatory, obscene, and otherwise offensive communications.
7. Users may not post or distribute files, articles or other information subject to trademark, copyright, or other proprietary rights, except with the express consent of the owner of the rights.
8. Users are prohibited from posting commercial messages or promotions, advertising, or selling goods or services.
9. Users must respect the security of the website and may not attempt to gain access or provide access to areas private to the RIotCrewRacing.com Website.
10. Users are prohibited from using the website for any purpose that may be illegal. For example, the website may not be used to solicit or disseminate information having to do with, or to conduct any activity relating to, illegal drugs, pornography, gambling, spreading computer viruses, software infringement, trafficking in credit card codes, price-fixing, illegal boycotts, or other crimes.
11. The Community may not be used in a manner that violates applicable federal, state or local laws, the website & bylaws or any other policies, procedures, rules, or regulations of the Association Forum.
12. The Riot Crew Racing will deny access to the Community to any individual who has not agreed to the terms of these Rules and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to (i) remove any postings or other content that is not consistent with these Rules or otherwise not in the best interests of the Association Forum; and (ii) suspend or terminate access to the Community for violations of these Rules or for otherwise acting in a manner contrary to the interests of the Association Forum.
The views expressed on the website are those of the individual contributors. They do not and should not be construed as representing the views of the Website. RiotCrewRacing.com makes no warranty, guarantee, or representation as to the accuracy or sufficiency of the information posted on the site, whether posted by the website or any third party, and the website assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use or misuse of such information for any purpose. RiotCrewRacing.com disclaims any responsibility to maintain copies of any information posted on the website or to assure that such information is deleted. Unless specifically stated otherwise, RiotCrewRacing.com does not endorse, approve, recommend, or certify any information, advice, guidance, product, process, service or organization presented or mentioned on the website, and information from the Community should not be referenced in any way to imply such approval or endorsement. NEVERTHELESS, RiotCrewRacing.com RETAINS THE RIGHT TO MONITOR POSTED INFORMATION AND REMOVE MESSAGES OR MATERIAL THAT IT BELIEVES DO NOT COMPLY WITH THE TERMS OF THESE RULES OR ARE NOT IN THE BEST INTERESTS OF THE WEBSITE.
The Rules include a legally binding release, waiver, discharge, and covenant not to sue (collectively, Release), made voluntarily by you, on your own behalf, and on behalf of your heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives, and assigns (collectively, Releasor or you) to the Website.
As the Releasor, you fully recognize that the Website or its administration does not require you to participate in or utilize the Website. With informed consent, and for valuable consideration received, including access to the Website, as the Releasor, you agree to assume and take on yourself all of the risks and responsibilities in any way arising from or associated with the website and any materials, information, guidance, or advice contained or posted on or to the website, and you release the RiotCrewRacing.com and its affiliates, members, committees, board, officers, directors, legal representatives, employees, agents, administrators, assigns, and contractors (collectively, Releases), from any and all claims, demands, suits, judgments, damages, actions, and liabilities of every name and nature whatsoever, whenever occurring, whether known or unknown, contingent or fixed, at law or in equity, that you may suffer at any time arising from or in connection with the website, your acts or omissions, or information you transmit in connection with your participation in an use of the Site, and the materials, information, guidance, or advice contained on the website, including any injury or harm to others (collectively, Liabilities), and you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Releases harmless from and against any and all Liabilities.
As the Releasor, you recognize that this Release means that you are giving up, among other things, all rights to sue Releases for injuries, damages, or losses that you may incur. You also understand that this Release binds your heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives, and assigns, as well as yourself.
Choice of Law
These Rules shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Texas, United States of America, exclusive of its choice of law or conflict of laws provisions. In addition, users consent to be subject to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the state courts located in Jefferson County, Texas or the United States District Court, whichever has jurisdiction, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such court in the event of any dispute between the parties.
RIotCrewRacing.com reserves the right to modify or change the terms of these Rules as it determines from time to time in the best interests of the Forum, provided that all Community users are notified prior to any such change. Use of the site through out constitutes the user’s continuing agreement to be bound by these Rules, as amended from time to time.
Acceptance of Rules
By joining the site, you (i) represent and warrant that you have read these Rules, including, without limitation the terms of the Release set forth above; (ii) fully understand the terms of these Rules (including, without limitation, the Release included herein) and acknowledge that you have had the opportunity to review these Rules (including, without limitation, the terms of the Release) with an attorney of your choosing if you so desire; and (iii) agree to be legally bound by the terms of these Rules.